[Ansteorra] need directions

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Fri Nov 14 11:40:59 PST 2003

Here's the directions from the website.  There is also a map.

http://bordermarch.tripod.com/melees.htm

In southeast Texas (north of Beaumont) take your best directions to
Highway 69 running north / south through Woodville. Colmesneil is
approximately 10 miles north of Woodville on Highway 69. In Colmesniel
(VERY small town!) look for FM255 at the "Hilltop Grocery Store." Going
east on FM255 for approximately 5.2 miles, look for Jones Country on the
left (north) side. LOOK FOR ALL OF THE SCA SIGNS!

Mirrim