[Ansteorra] Cooking equipment from Bryn Gwlad...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Nov 13 10:32:14 PST 2003

Good Morning,

  Many people asked me about the equipment I was using this past weekend
  to cook the Noble's Lunch. This equipment was made by Master Eisen of
  the Steppes area from images found in a 1560 document. The lunch was
  all made by myself from a Tudor cook book from a living history museum
  in honor of Henry and his six wives.

  To see the individual pieces as well as the equipment in use, please
  take a look at:

http://www.pug.net/bg03-cooking

  (NOTE: The last picture is courtesy of Master Geoff of Stargate area.)

  This is a quick and dirty webpage to just help get the images out for
  others to see the craftmanship and the diversity and size it gives you
  for cooking over an open fire.

  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.

  If others have additional pictures, I and Eisen would be very glad to
  have them.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past