[Ansteorra] Colmesneil flu epidemic...

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Wed Nov 12 17:25:18 PST 2003

None at all. Some of us have been in touch with the local sheriff's dept.
and the school district and have found much of the " epidemic " to have been
hyped just a bit. I've been assured that everything will be fine. I sure
hope so, as I'll have both my kids there this weekend. I hope to see you
there.             In joyful service, Elrique of Bordermarch