[Ansteorra] best of the best

Zach hellbilly_tx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 13:47:47 PST 2003

>From a Newbie

I have heard it said a few times that the best fighters, all fight at crown.  That if I want to see the best of the best, then that is where I should go to watch fighting.  But how can this be true.  It seems that this would only be the best of the best that also want to dedicate the next six months life and their savings accounts to the dream.  Is there any other venue that attracts the best fighters in one place for a tournament?

In a similar vain I find it best to be in a circle where the warriors around you are all better then yourself.  It is truly the best place to learn and grow your skills.  I would love to one day fight in a tourney with the best but I don’t desire to be King.  So where does one truly test ones skills once they have reached that level if they have no desire to rule?

Zach who has no persona as of yet