[Ansteorra] best of the best

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 08:34:57 PST 2003

Zach,
you are so right!
The business of being surrounded by those more experienced works in just
about any situation, even in my field--calligraphy. I tell my students that
if they find themselves in a class sometime where they are the best, they
either need to be teaching or to find another class where there is someone
else at a higher level of training than they have!
It's the ooooonly way to progress.

Remember (pardon, but scribes have a tendency to collect and use quotes):
"Progress only earns its name when what you have is better than what you
had."--Unkn.

;-)

Lete

PS. If you don't wish to rule and still wish to fight with the best, maybe
you could just fight up to the last and then (on purpose) die a spectacular
death?  I'm sure the ladies would just swoon and want to cuddle you at your
last breath! (giggle)