[Ansteorra] best of the best

McFarland, Glenn glennmc at ti.com
Tue Oct 28 15:23:06 PST 2003

Zach,

In my opinion, Steppes Warlord offers the best chance to see the best of the
best. For the reasons you outlined many of the best may not fight in a
particular
Crown but will in Steppes. Steppes is centrally located so it draws from all
parts
of the Kingdom and its reputation is such that it draws from outside the
kingdom
as well.

Crown in some ways is a better test of will and determination than Warlord
but for
pure skill on skill you can't beat Warlord.

Regards,
Sir Thorkel Magnusson - Steppes Warlord IX