[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Champion rescheduled to Sunday

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:22:08 PDT 2003

Rained about half of the day. Things were a little more confused than
"normal", but not bad all in all. There were two or three AoA's a thistle
and a comet and crane given out I did not know any of the persons getting
the awards nor do I remember there names. Agnar was there and he did not
have a clue about getting his Arcus Majoris. It was a total surprise should
have seen his face. Due to confusion the scroll and bracer did not make it
to Gothic. So a copy of the scroll was faxed and I gave him my bracer.
Did you get rained in? Thought that you were going to try to be there?

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra