[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Champion rescheduled to Sunday

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 13:01:08 PDT 2003

My sinus started draining Tuesday night on shift.  My nose has been running
a marathon, and now looks like Rudolf's.  My head's exploded at least three
times.  And I've been caughing up some stuff we won't talk about.  I had
hotel reservations and food in the frig for the trip.  sighhhhhhh.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.