[Ansteorra] Introductions

Ansteorra Virtual Scribe vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 21 07:17:17 PDT 2003

Welcome home!

Next weekend if a grand event. Please do come out and have fun with us and
put faces to our names. :)

http://www.timelessbeads.com/defenderxxv.htm Elfsea Defender XXV. See you
there!

You may have already been to the beautiful (blue is my favorite color!)
Elfsea WebPages, http://www.elfsea.org/ . We actually have a website for
those coming into the area whether they are new to the SCA or just new to
the area but seasoned in the SCA. ;)
http://central.ansteorra.org/newcomers.html . There is a long list of
shopping for fabric locations on there that you no doubt have discovered at
least half of by now. There are many other things on there as well so please
have fun picking through it and finding even more things to do with us.
Please let any of us know if there is anything we can do. :)

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra