[Ansteorra] Introductions

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Sep 21 08:26:43 PDT 2003

Greetings Stephan of Monmouth
    Be welcome to our humble kingdom and know that open arms do await you. I
won't seek to be redundant by posting the same links that our gracious
virtual scribe has already posted, but I will take this time to say welcome
home. It's always such a pleasure to meet a brother in arms, spirit and
mind. I do so hope to have the opportunity to shake your hand this weekend
at Elfsea's investiture. I'll be the crazy one in Purple. ( Narrows the
field a lot , doesn't it ) ... I close with this. That you can remove the
man from Ansteorra, but you can never remove Ansteorra from the man. Your
heart has led you home. Be welcome back into your home my brother.
In servitiae Christe et coronae
Ld. Elrique of Bordermarch