[Ansteorra] Tir Medoin Youth Academy - Event flyer not in April Black Star, but in March

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 10:22:43 PST 2004

> From: "anna lichorad" <alichorad at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] Youth Academy II
> Unto the Good Gentles of Ansteorra:
>
> The Shire of Tir Medoin wishes to invite you to Youth Academy II.  This
> event is focused on the youth and youth activities. There will be both
> classroom learning as well as hands on activities. Classes will include: A&S
> for youth, bardic, making armor and weapons,  classes on chivalry,
> authorizing classes for the children in chivalric and rapier as well marshal
> classes for adults, and youth archery. For more information please see our
> ad in the Black Star or visit our webpage.
>
> For questions please contact the event steward: Lord Geoffrey Tailor
> 512-352-9226 or at foxden7 at juno.com.

Sadly, it appears that the event announcement did not make it to the April Black Star for the
Youth Academy, but I saw that it is listed in the March Black Star page 30, for those looking for
it.

Sounds like a fun event, I recall the first Kingdom Children's Defender in Elfsea and it was
fabulously fun (till the rains came and flooded us out early Sunday morning,... which make for
great stories tho).
Cheers, Hillary