[Ansteorra] Sable Shield

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Apr 13 15:56:19 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I added the qualifier "Premier" in my post as I recalled HRM comment that
these were the first gentles so honored. I missed the "Edict" portion of the
announcement and the implications that had on the award. My apologies.
Nevertheless, I was pleased to see TRM's desire to honor such service.

-=Armand=-
Lord Elfsea

From: "Bob Dewart" <gilli at hot.rr.com>

> Well, we have a number of members who have been there and done that.  Well
> they also be so recognized?  And if it's just for the reign, what's the
> point of Primiers?
>
> Gilli
>
> The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.

Ansteorra