[Ansteorra] Sable Shield

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:57:16 PDT 2004

I too was pleased to see the crown honor such service. I also believe they
are setting the bar so to speak for the future even if this award is only
during their reign. As for others that have served, the reign is not over
yet.

For those of you that were not at this event these two gentles were very
entertaining throughout the event. It would have been very difficult to have
been around them Friday night and throughout Saturday and not have a smile
upon your face.

Lady Janie of DFT