[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 23:20:16 PDT 2004

Well we have made several adjustment to make up for rising gas prices. Instead of all those stops for soda's and visits to the fast food resturants we now carry an extra smaller cooler with soda, water and prepared food from home. Doing this cost about half of what we normally would spend at a store or resturant. So therefore we are still spending close to the same amount as before prehaps a little less. So, at this point we will still be attending at least 2 events a month.

In Service, Love of Halesworth

How do you think the rise in gasoline prices will affect your event going?

Lorraine