[Ansteorra] Dogfish anyone?

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 14 03:32:18 PDT 2004

On the dogfish, according to the floregium article, they define this as
"small sharks". I have seen sharkskin offered somewhere, but can't place
the reference at the moment. Perhaps some of our friends from the costal
area could be of help?

 There is also a freshwater fish in the north central US known as a
dogfish, but I don't think you could sand anything with that skin. The
name came from a barking sound they make. They are not normally fished
for, and are not common in the areas I am familiar with.
Polydore