[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Sun Apr 25 21:28:35 PDT 2004

At 05:08 PM 4/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Actually, it will affect every one who plays in the SCA.  Whether it means
that people look to carpool more or plan the other expenses of the trip a
little tighter.  It is affecting me already in that my day to day expenses
have gone up and that means there is less to use for the SCA.  If it goes
above $2.00 a gallon (as some predict it will) it will really impact my
eventing, none of us have unlimited budgets.  :-(

As for a direct answer to the question;  It will impact the number of trips
I make to the far reaches of the Kingdom.

Burke