[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Sun Apr 25 22:17:51 PDT 2004

Indeed, Burke has it about right.  A trip of more than 2-3 hours begs
further consideration of the increased fuel costs.  I live in Namron.
Anything further than, say, Steppes or Elfsea has to be automatically
reviewed.  The increased fuel costs, simply put, eat into the budget I
allot for each event.  If those costs cut more than marginally into the
remainder of the event budget, it's a no go.

As an aside, the "two calendar event" rule seems more palatable when the
amount of events that some can take in may be reduced for these other
reasons.

Cellach Ferguson