[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Apr 26 06:25:28 PDT 2004

The earlier comparison were interesting, but for some, not realistic.
Let's compare gas to other everyday items.  Gas now costs me about $5 a
week more than it did.  Over the past 3 or 4 months, milk has gone from
1.99 a gallon to 2.49 (at a gallon a day, that's 3.50 a week.).
Hamburger has gone from 1.59 a pound to around 2.19 a pound.  And there
hasn't been a sale on chicken or Round Steak in my area (Dallas/Steppes)
in two weeks.  Sometimes even Ramen Noodles are too expensive.  It's not
just gas prices for me.

Francesca