[Ansteorra] A question for Ansteorran artisans

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 10:39:40 PST 2004

It would also be an administrative nightmare...since we don't normally track this kind of stuff...
also, the truth is...from event to event our judging is no where near consistant...not all the judges are "trained" in how to use the judging forms...though if anyone wants to know how classes are easily enough had...

It was a good idea...just difficult to implement...

Lorraine

Carl Chipman <cchipman at nomadics.com> wrote:
Unless competitions allow pieces to be entered by proxy, i.e. having someone else bring your entry for you.

Jean Paul