[Ansteorra] A question for Ansteorran artisans

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 09:22:07 PST 2004

 Dear Lorraine,

 By NO means ,is that what I meant.....What I meant was , that I have seen work done that was just wonderful and they had not been "tapped" for anything or they had chosen not to take on rank, as in becoming an apprentice for a Laural.
   In Ansteorra some of our Best Artisan are in the Peerage rank and some or not but they are good enough to be able to compete on that level.
   To be a Kingdom Artisan ....that is a very high level of abilities.....Did I clear that up for you ? Sorry if I offended anyone...

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:

kandace harris wrote:

>"I also think it should be ..OPEN ..to all , not just Peers. Not to offend anyone , however , we >have artisan that for one reason or the other have not gone in Rank, but are very talented and >should be considered.

Kandace...this seems to imply that A&S competition are not open...is that what you meant?

Lorraine DeerSlayer