[Ansteorra] ISO Photos of some Laurels

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Sat Dec 18 17:40:48 PST 2004

Greetings from Gunnvor!

I'm in the process of updating the photo directory of Laurels at
http://laurel.ansteorra.org/ and I need pictures of Mistress
Claryce Rapheal Orfevre, Master Diarmait ua Dhuinn, and Sir Alrek
Kanin -- can anyone help with this?

While I'm at it, I'm about to need photos of Juliana Vertue and
Philip White, who are being elevated to the Order of the Laurel at
Twelfth Night, and I'd appreciate a good photo of these two gentles
as well if anyone has one they'd be willing to share!

Many thanks!

::GUNNVOR::

----

THE BLESSING OF THORR -- See VAL Gifts' newest designs based on the
Blessing based on a runic inscription from Öland, Sweden, "May
Thórr protect you with that hammer which came from out of the sea
and may the lightning hold all evil away from you."
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/283408