[Ansteorra] TI

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 15 06:40:42 PST 2004

Unto the Gentles of the Known World,
Greetings from Sheik Omar Mohammud Mirzazadeh, Editor of TI

I need your help!

While I can always use articles, book reviews and artwork, this summer we
are planning a special issue devoted to the History of the SCA in
celebration of our 40th anniversary.

I am looking specifically for articles addressing the history of the SCA,
history of Kingdoms (including the Principality of the Mists), history of
the Wars and other events, etc. For book reviews I would like to focus on
books mentioning/featuring the SCA. I would also be open to movie reviews.

Deadline for articles is May 15th.

If you have articles you have already written or articles or would like to
discuss an article you would like to write, please contact me at
TIEditor at SCA.org Additional information regarding how to submit an article
and publication releases are available online.
(http://www.sca.org/ti/release.pdf)

Thank you for you kind attention.

Sheik Omar Mohammud Mirzazadeh
Editor, Tournaments Illuminated