[Ansteorra] COASTAL INVASION IS STILL ON!!!!

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Feb 12 17:06:17 PST 2004

Greetings,

We are saddened that Raven's Forts has had to cancell their event.  Seawinds had to do the same with Defender one year, we did manage to reschedule.  We hope you can as well.

On a brighter note, Coastal Invasion will happen this weekend.  The latest forcast has the rain ending on Sat morning.  Highs on Friday will be in the 40's  with a low of 42 predicted.  Sat will get into the 50's with a low of 40's that night.

The site may be soggy so we will probably limit driving on site, but we will know more tomorrow when we get on site.  I will post site conditions around noon tomorrow.  The site is not large and there are gates near camping so it will not be too hard to carry in your stuff.  There is a large covered basketball court if we really need to get out of the rain which WILL end Sat morning.  Above ground fires only, bring your own firewood.  Hotel info is on the website at www.seawinds.org  there is one about 10 minutes from site and more about 20 minutes.

So come on down!  We can't promise balmy weather but it won't be sleeting here!  There will be hot stew, hot coffee and hot chocolate for those arriving Friday nite.  Don't forget Bardic is Friday nite!

Caitriona
Co-autocrat for Coastal Invasion/Seawinds 20th