[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 10:19:17 PST 2004

Eh, I like it. Love the font for the title, love the
wallpaper, love the lion and the crane and the map.
Personally, I think it's actually a little *easier* to
use. It has all the same links as before, but they're
right there at the top. Before, some of the links were
at the top and some were at the bottom, which meant
you had to scroll around to find what you needed.

To each his (or her) own, I guess. :)

Sara