[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Karolus karolus at gte.net
Thu Jan 22 15:56:17 PST 2004

Maybe it's my constantly negative nature, but I am going to side with
Aethelstan here, simply that I am going to miss the ever rotating devices of
the many wonderful groups that make up our fair land.  It really gave me a
unique feel to our Website that I was very impressed with.

But changes comes to all things and I remain faithful to the idea that
change is neither inherently good or bad, but just is.

Karolus