[Ansteorra] Re: map was the Kingdom Website

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Thu Jan 22 11:35:49 PST 2004

You need to remember that this map was done in a "period style".  I think
that most maps of the SCA's time period that showed this amount of area had
even less detail.  They would just show that town 'A' was north and west of
city 'B'.  They may or may not have a road labeled on it.

I know that there are a number of folks out there that have studied maps of
the SCA's time period.  If I have made any incorrect assumptions here,
please let me know.

I think that this map gives a great view of the Kingdom and correctly shows
the "relative" location of each group.  Since the map does not show any
scale, non can be inferred.

My $.02

Godwin