[Ansteorra] Fund raising for Shanahan the Fey of Stargate

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Jul 14 21:13:50 PDT 2004

However, I would never dream of asking
> other members of my kingdom to help me financially.

I don't believe that Mistress Shanahan is asking for financial help. I
believe that is a suggestion by H.E. Mistress Hillary.

The generousity which is Ansteorra can express itself in a number of ways.
If you live too far away to help. If you can not for whatever reason offer
her a place in your home. If you can not store any of her things. Then, for
some of us, a way to help out someone who is one of those responsible for us
being able to be here in the first place by sending somewhat of our own
fortune is a *good thing*.

Thank you, Mistress Hillary, for posting that information. We will all do
what we can, in our own way, and with grateful hearts that we are not (at
this time) needing such help ourselves.

Annes
Dear God, Help me to be the person my
dog thinks I am. Amen