[Ansteorra] My SCA Family in times of need

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 15:06:00 PDT 2004

I didn't get to go to this years anniversary.  But I did make it to the last
one.

We were having feast when they announced that someones house had burned down
while they were at the event.  Almost before the announcement was finshed,
people were standing and going to stand in a line to make donations.  It
brought tears to your eyes.

I guess it's time to stand and get in line again.

Money will be on the way tomorrow.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.