[Ansteorra] AAA memories

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Jul 13 11:14:59 PDT 2004

Very soon I will be sending a very long email of thank you's to everyone
who made this event happen.

What I will always remember from this event is poise and dedication of
the feastocrat, her crew and servers who despite multiple changes and
delays to the schedule were still able to serve a feast for 500+ under 2
hours. I am simply in awe of that accomplishment.

H.E. Master Richard Fairbourne
AAA Event Steward

P.S. stay tuned for the ( the stuff that was left behind at AAA) coming
soon to an email list near you.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna