[Ansteorra] SCA Trailers?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Jul 13 11:37:12 PDT 2004

Welp believe it or not usually one can pick up a used enclosed trailer from
U-Haul (Tis where I procured mine from), usually they are very inexpensive
and need very little done to them. I think all we had to do was replace a
tire and add a spare. Ours not only has back doors into it but a door on the
side as well. We are going to be adding a ramp to ours soon./... for obvious
reasons (being stuck ina wheel chair aint fun).  I do hope ye find a trailer
that suits ye.

Chass of Rundel aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)