[Ansteorra] AAA memories

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 17:31:36 PDT 2004

The museum.   Looking back through the earlier days, and remembering other times, and other people.  Seeing much younger versions of friends (and myself!) in the various picture albums.  Looking through the other items of note, and reading of our histories.

Thank you Annes for being the driving force in that, and I for one greatly appreciated the opportunity.

Other memories:  Seeing and visiting with old friends that I haven't seen in years. Making people laugh by wearing pelican "feet" and bills for Mistress Kaitlynn's elevation.  Enjoying the hospitality of the Storm Cellar, and sitting under their pavillion singing at 2am with others.  Wandering the campsites after it cooled down a little (about 1am!) and be able to find any type of party or group I chose.  The fireworks (Wow!)

Many many thanks to everyone who made this happen.
Mistress Claryce Rapheal Orfevre