[Ansteorra] AAA memories

Susan Gideon twilit16 at swbell.net
Tue Jul 13 21:42:31 PDT 2004

Vevat,
I am of the same openion as you when it comes to the middle eastern dance
competition.
although the half-dresses (bra & skirt) dancers could show off their belly
work, that style of garb is not period. The sword work was wounderful, But
again I believe it's of a much much later period.
We indead need to educate what style of clothing and dance are period.

Baroness Elayne of the Eldern Hills