[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Fri Mar 5 22:02:22 PST 2004

Well said Mistress Clarissa, Well said.

Let's support our crown, be part of a positive solution, and have fun. I
know I will.

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra

--- If you focus on the negative all you see is the negative, when you focus
on the positive the whole world changes----