[Ansteorra] Nigerian Scam Comes to the Phone

Don Wilkinson bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:46:02 PST 2004

They tried me to, but sent me a check for my motorcycle I had for sale.
After talking with the Sevret service I found out there is nothing we can
really do.  The Nigerian gov't is curupt and outside of any US Juristiction.
  They steal information from legit checks and re-issue conterfit checks.
LOL the one I had was quite humerous.  from Mike Smith on Bush street in
Virginia.  LOL
  They guy kept emailing me, I sent him a mgsg thanking him for the money
and the xtra xmas gift.   I then blocked his email, done.  We just need to
be very carefull about it all.

Almarr

Never forget the ones who paid the ulimate sacrifice for You and Me.
http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html