[Ansteorra] Gulf War

Patrickandjulia at aol.com Patrickandjulia at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 08:23:15 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

I would like to thank each and every one of the combatants for a job well
done at Gulf War.  HRM asked for and received 110 % from all of you. The
communication was great.  The "orders" were disseminated down through the ranks in a
timely and orderly fashion.  Changes made on the battlefield were met with
enthusiasm and quick response.

Thank you to all of you who volunteered on and off the field...particularly
the chirurgeons and waterbearers.  Without your support and quick response, the
war could have produced real casualties.

Thank you to all who contributed by making the Ansteorran surcotes/tabards
for the Army of Heroes.  The field of Or and Sable was not only striking but
intimidating as well!

And to the populace itself...thank you for allowing me to lead you.  It was
my privilege and honor to hold the position of General of the Ansteorran Army
of Heroes.

Patrick Michael