[Ansteorra] GULF WAR XIII

Alice M. Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Sat Mar 27 14:08:10 PST 2004

Greetings From Alina:

Gulf War XIII had the best weather of all the GWs. It only rained Monday
and the rest of the time it got a little overheated but it was bearable.
The classes I took were interesting. Volunteering for nastycrat was fun
except for the getting up early but it did leave the rest of the day
open to other activities.

This event was the first event and time I was out as  an apprentice
chirurgeon after all the class and certification training. Previously I
had always worked as waterbearer. I received a alot good info and
hands-on experience of which I hope to build onto. I would like to thank
our Kingdom Chirurgeon Ld Arkellvom Cophusand and Lord Rurik for being
so helpful in sharing and open with your knowledge. Special thanks to
Lady Cynthia of Gates Edge for letting me follow her around on the field
and off. Other chirurgeons at the GWXIII were helpful, but I misplaced
or never got their names. None the less, I would still like to thank all
the chirugeon and also apprentice chirugeon at the GW. Hopefully soon I
will be able to take more classes to gain even more knowledge or at
least to reinforce what I have already learned.

Thanks Again,
Alina