[Ansteorra] Lordship vs Honorable Lord

Elisabeth B. zakes ezakes at austin.rr.com
Sat May 8 08:00:34 PDT 2004

This is why, when sounding period is an issue for me, I choose Her
Excellency, Lady Aethelyan Moondragon ... As far as I have been able to
determine, that's how a Baroness would be introduced. When spoken to by
a "lower rank" I would be Lady. However, when SCA rank is the issue, I
use "Mistress" to denote the peerage. However, that is rarely necessary.
To my friends, of course (including both Alden and Snorri :) ), I'm
"Hey, you!" :)

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad