[Ansteorra] Armourer Query

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 05:51:34 PDT 2004

My friends...  I have sent this good gentle information to get in contact
with numerous others with similar complaints.  If you're interested in
reading their stories, and wondering how many more there are out there who
simply haven't found each other, go the discussion boards on
http://www.armourarchive.org or http://www.arador.com and you'll find a
bunch of people commiserating about this issue.  I'm not one of them.  If
any of you know Olaf or Thorfina, their reputation is taking serious,
numerous, and irreparable hits.  The good they did, in terms of having a
terrific reputation as honest merchants, is pretty well all wiped out by the
last couple years of this type of behavior.  I hope someone who knows them
can talk to them and get them back on the path.

Yours in service,
Centurion Morgan Buchanan