[Ansteorra] Armourer Query

Jeffrey Greene ld_boketon at bellsouth.net
Sun May 16 15:45:45 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the noble populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra from Lord Geoffrey de Boketon, Esq. of the Kingdom of Meridies

Greetings!
 I am writing this humble missive in an attempt to obtain help with a most important matter. Well over a year ago, I ordered a set of armour from an armory from your Kingdom, an armourworks.com located in Johnson City, TX. I paid them in excess of $1,000 for this suit of armour. The proprietors, whom I know only as Olaf and Thorfinna have refused to send my armour, and absolutely refuse to correspond with me concerning this matter. I have tried time and time again to get them to send either my armour or my money back, but they repeatedly refuse to answer my correspondence of any kind. My question is, might anyone know the mundane names of these people, as I am attempting to initiate legal proceedings against them to recover my money or armour. If anyone knows them, and can help me, I would greatly appreciate any help you might provide me. You may reach me privately at ld_boketon at bellsouth.net so as to keep their personal information private. I wish them no harm, but only want to recover my money or armour. I have tried my utmost to be courteous and chivalrous to them, but have not been afforded the same respect in return, and now I simply know of no other way to handle this matter. If any of you can help, will you please write to me? I would be forever grateful.
                                   In honored service,
                                Lord Geoffrey de Boketon