[Ansteorra] Merchanting in TX

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Nov 9 18:48:40 PST 2004

To sell items as a business you need a "Do business as"  form filled out at 
your county court house and from there you will need to get a Texas business 
licence through Austin. Your  court house should have a packet for new 
businesses. You may also consider seeking out a small business center in 
your area. They can help you get your business off to a good start and give 
you free assistance because they are government sponsored.

                                                            Brian        :o)
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "John Yates" <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 8:30 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Merchanting in TX

> Greetings!
>   What are the minimum permits needed to do
> occasional SCA merchanting in Texas?
> Thanks!
> Valstarr
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> Ansteorra mailing list
> Ansteorra at ansteorra.org
> http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/ansteorra

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list