[Ansteorra] Merchanting in TX

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 19:13:11 PST 2004

On Nov 9, 2004, at 8:48 PM, Brian du Val wrote:
> To sell items as a business you need a "Do business as"  form filled 
> out at your county court house and from there you will need to get a 
> Texas business licence through Austin. Your  court house should have a 
> packet for new businesses. You may also consider seeking out a small 
> business center in your area. They can help you get your business off 
> to a good start and give you free assistance because they are 
> government sponsored.
Some of the comments and suggestions in this file in the COMMERCE 
section of the Florilegium might also be of use to you:
merchanting-msg   (60K)  9/ 4/04    Merchanting in the SCA.

THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org ****

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list