[Ansteorra] Merchanting in TX

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 16:27:35 PST 2004

If you live in Oklahoma, you first have to apply for
qa business permit here.  I just attended a terrific
seminar on taxes and starting a business put on for
free by the Oklahoma Tax Commission.  They go to
various locations in the state and talk about this.
They addressed the issue of filing with other states
and under what circumstances and how to do it.  If you
live in Oklahoma, I would HIGHLY recommend that you
attend one of their courses.  You will learn a BUNCH
-- or at least, I did.

Isobel