[Ansteorra] coinage

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 16 10:47:50 PST 2004

Welp I do have a coin hammer press but had to halt progress on it since I
broke my back.. but will get back to making Dies sometime in spring.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.