[Ansteorra] Parvo Virus in puppies

Linda Knotts keyna at hot.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 07:31:45 PDT 2004

This is just a piece of serious advice from someone who works in a
Veterinarian Hospital. Make sure that your new puppies and adults have there
shots, especially puppies. At my clinic alone we had 12 cases of Parvo in
puppies alone in the last 4 weeks. I have been with this clinic for 9 years
now and that is the first I or any of us there have seen this amount at one
time. Parvo is bad right now and I urge all puppy owners and breeders to get
those puppy shots. It is cheaper in the long run. $40 - $60  is a whole lot
cheaper than $500 - $1000 for treatment of Parvo. If you see your puppy with
diarrhea and or vomit get it to a vet ASAP. If it has Parvo the sooner you
get treatment the better the puppy has to surviving it.

Keyna

---