[Ansteorra] Support our Soldiers

Adrian Knotts aknotts1 at hot.rr.com
Sat Oct 9 16:18:22 PDT 2004

I was given a advertisement and I feel that it is something that is close to a lot of here in the S.C.A.

Here is the content of the Ad.

Come and support our soldiers by giving the gift of life.
The Armed Services Blood Program is in desperate need of donations. ( This is the only org. that provides blood to our soldiers over in Iraq.)
Please come and support the troops by donating blood.
Choose from two dates to donate:
Saterday Oct. 16th                        Saterday Oct. 23rd
Killeen Mall                                   Robertson Blood Center
Please call the Mall for details        Ft. Hood TX.
(254) 699-2211                             10:00am - 4:00pm

If any of the items below do not apply to you, then we need your donation.
*Been stationed or visited Europe for more than 6 months between 1980 and 1996.
*Had a tattoo or skin piercing (other than ear piercing that was done in a sterile manner) in the last year.
*Been stationed or visited north of Seoul, ROK for 2 to 3 years.
*Visited Iraq,Afghanistan, or Malaria endemic area, with or without prophylaxis for 1 year.
*Donated blood in the last 56 days.
*Had vaccines: oral typhoid, rubella, mumps, oral polio, or yellow fever in the last 2 weeks: rubella and chicken pox in the last 4 weeks; smallpox, if the scab is not healed. All other vaccines are fine as long as you feel well.

The persons name that gave me this information is Shannon.
Her email address is msshannonp at hotmail,com . You can write to her for futher information.

Thank you for your time.
Ld. Adrian William Thames