[Ansteorra] Lives of Children 600AD -1650AD

Dan and Heather Stecher gusgus at lightspeed.ca
Mon Oct 11 03:35:02 PDT 2004

Greetings Gentle Lords and Ladies,

       I am involved in research involving the lives of children 600AD -
1650AD all around the world, for Ithra classes (AnTir's university) as well
as mundane workshops for children and adults. Although I have all of the
major sources, I am always looking for more leads. If you know of any
applicable sources, particularly appropriate extant items in museums, I
would be grateful to receive them.

        Thank you, in advance, for this service,
         I remain at your service,
         Melissa Kendal