[Ansteorra] Namron Pics

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Oct 14 13:58:55 PDT 2004

Quoting "Stacy E. Dickey" <stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net>:
> By any chance did anyone get pictures of the heavy lyste at Namron
> Protectorate? I'd love to see images of my knight's victory. Merci!
> Au Dieu,
> Colete

=====================

Your Grace:

I have a number of photographs of the combats at Protectorate, and just this
morning, finished editing, color correcting, and otherwise 'cleaning up' the
photos.

I should have them posted to my website this evening, or can send them to you
privately. I can also send you the full size (approx 1 meg each) originals
(prior to cropping, etc.) if you like, and your inbox can accept attachments of
that size.

Please let me know your preference.

In service to the North where the Black Star shines the brightest,

zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org