OP Oops (Was Re: [Ansteorra] Namron Pics)

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 14 14:12:49 PDT 2004

Zubeydah,

   While I sincerely thank you for the efforts on the picutures and eagerly
await the publishing URL, I must respectfuly decline the promotion to
duchess. I'm merely a young squire to Earl Duncan and a lady of the
Ansteorran court. Perhaps you were thinking of his lovely wife, Duchess
Larissa.

    Heh, no harm done and you produced a couple of chuckles amoungst
friends. Have a wonderful day!

Pour Dieu, Rio, et Pays,
Madame Colete d'Evreux