[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 09:13:14 PDT 2004

I tried using ACCEPS to prepay for 25th ... but it would never accept the information.  So I still wound up paying at the gate.  Could never figure out what the problem with the system was at the time, but my bank assures me all was well on their end.

There isn't enough advertising of the fact that ACCEPS is available.  That, of course, would help.

"P. Foster" <p_foster at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings,

I have for question for everyone.

Do you still want to be able to pre-pay site and feast fees for events with
a credit card?

At one time there was a LOT of interest in this, so we created ACCEPS
(Ansteorra Credit Card Event Payment System). We used it for 25th year
celebration in July and over 500 people pre-registered via credit
card. Since then, we have had many events available for credit card
registration, but relatively few people are taking advantage of it.

I want to know why.

Do you not know you can pre-pay events with a credit card?
Is there a reason you don't want to do this?

Let me know.
Thanks

Rhodri

http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/ACCEPS_ENTRY.php