[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 18 11:44:28 PDT 2004

I agree with both. But I go ahead and check the page regardless if it is
advertised or not. I travel a great deal with my Baron of late and out of
habit just check the page to see if it is available so that I can prepay my
way and not have to worry about grabbing cash in addition to having to grab
everything else and the B&B on my way to the event.

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra